Ntk Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ntk Clan Forum

NtK Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAbout Us

Interested in joining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a8ysm

Interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 am

Hi guys,

I saw the ad on warsow's site for a recruition spot. I've been tinkering around with Warsow off and on for a few years now, waiting for improvements and such. I feel now is a good time to start playing again, and the game seems a whole lot better. I am originally a UT player (mostly UT2004) and have lost interest in UT3. Currently still learning the Quake movement, beta testing for Quake Live, and looking to have some fun with Warsow again. I am from Texas but would not mind playing over time zones if need be. I know I have a ways to go in developing movement, but I have a lot of experience in CTF and TDM in the UT* series. Played for ugodz in UT2004 on TWL league, and I average 45+% hitscan, but I still play just for fun. Just going out on a limb here and hoping to have some good times in Warsow and hopefully meet some new people and get to know the community.

my xfire is xi0s

Cheers,
-a8ysm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining   Interested in joining Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:13 pm

Ok, Thanks for signing up. I will add your Xfire and contact you about this
Back to top Go down
https://ntkclan.darkbb.com

Interested in joining
Page 1 of 1