Ntk Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ntk Clan Forum

NtK Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAbout Us

Warsow Player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDeath

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 pm

I just downloaded the game today and I'm looking to find some cool people to play with and get better with.

Player Name: xDeath
AIM: meetmeonlockout
email: hunt.steven@yahoo.com

Don't have xfire because I'm currently having installation troubles (something about plugins) but will hopefully have it worked out in a few days or so.

EDIT: I forget to say that I play in america and also that I have an xfire account I just don't have xfire downloaded. Account name = "warsowxdeath".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 am

Ok, Thanks for signing up. i would like to play against you in warsow. but i dont have AIM see if you can get xfire working. if not i will get an AIM
Back to top Go down
https://ntkclan.darkbb.com
xDeath

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:13 am

Thanks. Ok well I'm gonna try installing it again and then I've gonna eat lunch so I should be on again around noon eastern time or in about 2 hours.

EDIT: Ok I finally got xfire working. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with it but I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Huksi`

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:07 am

Welcome ! Have you played any other games before this?
Back to top Go down
xDeath

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:58 am

Yeah last summer I was an avid Xbox 360 gamer focusing mainly on Gears of War, during the summer ladder I was even in a top 10 team on gambattles. Then my mom took away my xbox for my poor school grades. Now it's summer again and I needed something to do so I turned to warsow. Smile Hope that answers your question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warsow Player Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warsow Player   Warsow Player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warsow Player
Page 1 of 1