Ntk Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ntk Clan Forum

NtK Clan Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAbout Us

WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell

Go down 
+2
sleepyhead
Huksi`
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Huksi`

WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Empty
PostSubject: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:08 am

Yup, we cant play 5 games with 6 members. For other games you can join other clans. I'm taking wsw as my primary game, and i hope i could get a proper clan which plays warsow.
Back to top Go down
sleepyhead

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:14 am

Warsow is my main game also. Smile EF is just background fun these days.
Back to top Go down
[SFI]^RIAROS^
Admin
[SFI]^RIAROS^

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:01 am

Just my opinion below so you can ignore it if you want:

I don't think NtK should abandon all games except Warsow and EF2. The clan can't live on just those two games (especially EF2) even with low members. Although i do agree that some of the games that haven't got any members in them can probably be done away with. Ppl are also forgetting EF1 (more ppl play ef1) why doesn't NtK keep that too. If NtK had a decent server (not mine, BAD PING for you guys, long story) in EF1 and 2 you might have a better chance at picking members up (mainly in EF1) in those games to get those divisions off the ground so don't chuck those out the window until you have ran a server in each for a few months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sficlan.net
sleepyhead

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:09 am

I think what is needed is a list of regular players of each game?

At least that way, we all will know the most likely candidate in each war for each game.

At the moment, I can only see me, Huksi and Mykard as regular players of Warsow. I have no idea what the situation is like in EF1 and EF2, I don't play EF2 and EF1 is just a game I fire up time to time for a laugh.

A server may be good for the group, as long as we can password protect it for when we want to train (or whatever) and then leave it open for publics with a map rotation pool with or without map voting capabilities. Again I am only speaking in Warsow terms here.

I'm not trying to dictate what games NtK should play, I'm only putting forward that I play Warsow primarily and that I would like to play for NtK in Warsow.
Back to top Go down
[SFI]^RIAROS^
Admin
[SFI]^RIAROS^

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:07 am

sleepyhead wrote:
I think what is needed is a list of regular players of each game?

At least that way, we all will know the most likely candidate in each war for each game.

At the moment, I can only see me, Huksi and Mykard as regular players of Warsow. I have no idea what the situation is like in EF1 and EF2, I don't play EF2 and EF1 is just a game I fire up time to time for a laugh.

A server may be good for the group, as long as we can password protect it for when we want to train (or whatever) and then leave it open for publics with a map rotation pool with or without map voting capabilities. Again I am only speaking in Warsow terms here.

I'm not trying to dictate what games NtK should play, I'm only putting forward that I play Warsow primarily and that I would like to play for NtK in Warsow.

I fully agree with you. However i do have a bit of an idea of those who play EF2 at least once a week: Mykard, Discharge (Usually), Noskillz (i think), Vanguard (he wont be on again til june or something, busy) I don't know what has happened to doomdog (perhaps someone can tell me) so people do play EF2. I know i take it seriously since i'm in SFI (well depending on whether it's a good week with more than a few ppl on the servers) the game just needs an NtK server (and not my one, one in the U.S). I also agree warsow should be the basis of NtK just like EF1 and 2 were the basis (roots) of SFI.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:10 am

Doomdog is still around (he only is on on saturday)
but i like to play ET
EF2 is pretty much dead
3 games ?
EF(or EF2)
WsW
ET
is that OK ?
i am recruiting is ET as much as possible
and i know Huksi plays it too
i am also working on the memberlist
and a new website
New Site
But EF2 was our main game
Back to top Go down
https://ntkclan.darkbb.com
Huksi`

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:27 pm

I've been playing ET total 3 times now =D so don't wait much from me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
NO_SKILZZ

NO_SKILZZ

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:18 pm

you play ET?
Back to top Go down
Huksi`

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:20 pm

NO_SKILZZ wrote:
you play ET?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Huksi`

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:23 pm

But, i'm still total noob at et so you are the only one who plays it... Ok you can keep both sef's but put them on one forum board. But please remove at least assaultcube
Back to top Go down
NO_SKILZZ

NO_SKILZZ

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:30 pm

yeah assu cube is not as good as STEF2 or warsow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeah i got rid of AssaultCube
it wasnt that good
Back to top Go down
Huksi`

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:50 am

Delete the ET too, you can join other clans to play it. I deleted et, so you are the only one who plays it. You can't put here all the games you like. Also change this message
"The NinJaTeck clan is a new Warsow,Enemy Territory,STEF2,STEF clan that is looking for new members."
to
"The NinJaTeck clan is a new Warsow &Star Treck Elite Force clan that is looking for new members."

You can tell later at the stef board that you play both versions. Delete the Et division too. Good clans usually concentrate to just one game, max 2 games.

Change these or I'm outta here.
Back to top Go down
[SFI]^RIAROS^
Admin
[SFI]^RIAROS^

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:54 am

[quote="Huksi`"]Delete the ET too, you can join other clans to play it. I deleted et, so you are the only one who plays it. You can't put here all the games you like. Also change this message
"The NinJaTeck clan is a new Warsow,Enemy Territory,STEF2,STEF clan that is looking for new members."
to
"The NinJaTeck clan is a new Warsow &Star Treck Elite Force clan that is looking for new members."

You can tell later at the stef board that you play both versions. Delete the Et division too. Good clans usually concentrate to just one game, max 2 games.

Whoa wait there just a second. first of all: no one should modify ntk's sites unless they are admin or have permission. second of all: You can't go criticizing mykard and ntk like that and then say that you will leave if things don't go your way. I don't mean this as a personal attack and i really hope you don't feel that way but i can tell you that mykard has done an excellent job with ntk (he has now got a ef2 ntk server working after alot of hard work and will soon be 24/7) and SFI certainly doesn't focus on just two main games. I know you will probably argue that ntk is just a small clan and i would have to agree that most divisions mentioned don't even have more than 1 or 2 members. But how will the clan grow without having and advertising those divisions? not everyone plays just warsow and EF1/2. what if someone who plays ET were to visit the ntk home page and see your sugestion, they would not even know ntk plays ET and would leave. my point is you have to advertise these divisions to get new members and GIVE IT TIME!!!! ppl arent just going to show up straight away and they certainly won't if you don't mention ALL the games that ntk plays on the home page. if ppl who are posting in this thread think that there are too few ppl in the games mentioned here then why not work at those divisions. try to spread the word about ntk instead of just dismissing them. mykard put games like ET in the line up because they have alot of players that play them so there is some potential for picking up new recruits but it wont work unless everyone makes an effort. ppl that are complaining and saying that if you want to play game "X" you should go to another clan should rethink there decision because after all, isnt ntk trying to gain new members, not loose them?

I do agree that ntk should get rid of the less popular games though (the ones without members in them, not ET as alot of ppl play that).
Back to top Go down
[SFI]^RIAROS^
Admin
[SFI]^RIAROS^

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:05 am

Admin wrote:
Doomdog is still around (he only is on on saturday)
but i like to play ET
EF2 is pretty much dead
3 games ?
EF(or EF2)
WsW
ET
is that OK ?
i am recruiting is ET as much as possible
and i know Huksi plays it too
i am also working on the memberlist
and a new website
New Site
But EF2 was our main game

EF2 will only be dead if NtK, SFI and dM let it go dead.
Back to top Go down
Huksi`

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:21 am

Isn't that sfi a ef clan? Why can't you play that game on one clan only? And i didn't say efs should be deleted, i talked about ET. There are millions of et clans which concentrate to ET more than us.The reason why i'd want that out is so we could concentrate better on more important games and succeed on them.
Back to top Go down
[SFI]^RIAROS^
Admin
[SFI]^RIAROS^

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:01 am

Huksi` wrote:
Isn't that sfi a ef clan? Why can't you play that game on one clan only? And i didn't say efs should be deleted, i talked about ET. There are millions of et clans which concentrate to ET more than us.The reason why i'd want that out is so we could concentrate better on more important games and succeed on them.

Oh you mean like EF2 and EF1? cause they do need more attention i agree. Look i'm sorry about my rant i was having a bad day that day. I guess i just was very sensitive to everything that day and i didn't understand you properly. I agree with your opinion, i guess its up to mykard now really. The only reason i can think of to keep ET is to grab more members and port them over or encourage them to play ntks other games to keep them going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 am

The only online game i play for ntk is ef2. I agree that we all should recruit double time to get as many players as possible for our major games. (WsW, ef1, ef2) But I don't get why we should get rid of et as one of our clan games, unless no one is willing to advertise for ntk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:22 am

i already have advertised. and i am recruiting ppl. we just need to give that division more time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell   WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WSW as primary game + STEF2 as secondary + other games to hell
Page 1 of 1